CVS stores near me in Trenton, MI
1625 KING RD.
TRENTON, MI, 48183
Pharmacies in Trenton, Michigan
You will find 71 CVS pharmacies in the Trenton area, making it easy for residents to get their prescription medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Trenton natives all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Trenton is the only option, like when you need to make a red-eye out of Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County. Luckily, you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to park. In such instances, the 27 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Trenton Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. In Trenton, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Trenton, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Oakwood Southshore Medical Center Pth, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Trenton Services
Trenton CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Allen Rd location help you find prescription drugs in Trenton at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes such as prescription delivery in Trenton (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Trenton provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Trenton, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Trenton, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Trenton, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Trenton, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Trenton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Trenton, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Trenton, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Trenton, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Trenton, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Trenton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Trenton, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.