CVS stores near me in Walker, MI
3248 ALPINE AVE NW
WALKER, MI, 49544
Pharmacies in Walker, Michigan
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Walker area is simple. In fact, there are 13 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a student getting your medication before heading off to Grace Christian University or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Walker is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, you can find 8 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Walker Pharmacy
You are sure to find a lot to do in Walker but to get the most out of your day, you have to be prepared. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Walker is the place to go for getting a prescription order after being released from Helen DeVos Children's Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Walker Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Walker pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Walker at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Alpine Ave NW location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Walker (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Walker.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Walker, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Walker, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Walker, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Walker, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Walker, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Walker, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Walker, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Walker, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Walker, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Walker!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Walker, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.