CVS stores near me in Wyoming, MI
3601 CLYDE PARK SW
WYOMING, MI, 49509
2375 28TH STREET SW
WYOMING, MI, 49519
5455 CLYDE PARK AVE SW
WYOMING, MI, 49509
Wyoming, Michigan Pharmacies
Wyoming citizens, from college students at Grace Christian University to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 13 CVS pharmacies in the Wyoming area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Wyoming, like when you have to make a red-eye out of Kent County International, you will be happy to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You can even find 8 drive-thru pharmacies near Wyoming for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Wyoming
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Wyoming, where there is a lot to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Craig's Cruisers. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Wyoming is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Intensive Feeding Program, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Wyoming CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Wyoming are here to meet the demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Clyde Park Southwest location help our patients find medication in Wyoming at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Wyoming (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wyoming offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get everyday items as well as prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Wyoming, MI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, MI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wyoming, MI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wyoming, MI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wyoming, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wyoming, MI?
For pharmacy delivery in Wyoming, Michigan, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Michigan offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, MI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Michigan. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wyoming, MI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wyoming!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, MI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.