CVS stores near me in Albany, MN
740 RAILROAD AVE., 740 RAILROAD AVE
ALBANY, MN, 56307
Pharmacies in Albany, Minnesota
Albany citizens, from students at Saint Johns University to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Albany area to help you find the medicinal care you need. There are sure to be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Thankfully, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Albany in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Albany Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Albany, such as catching a game at Clemens Stadium. No matter what unexpected twists come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Albany gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Albany CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Albany are glad to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Albany at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Railroad Avenue location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription delivery in Albany (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Albany offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Albany, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Albany, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Albany, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Albany, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Albany, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Albany, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Albany, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Albany, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Albany, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Albany!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Albany, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.