CVS stores near me in Cottage Grove, MN
8655 E POINT DOUGLAS RD S
COTTAGE GROVE, MN, 55016
Cottage Grove, Minnesota Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Cottage Grove area is easy. In fact, there are 50 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills at home or stocking up for a big vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Cottage Grove. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, there are 21 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Cottage Grove Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Cottage Groveófrom spending the day having fun at Hastings Water Park to adventuring at Mississippi National River and Recreation Area or catching a game at TCO Stadium. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Cottage Grove does more than provide the ability to get new prescriptions from Regina Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cottage Grove
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Cottage Grove are proud to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the E Point Douglas Rd store help our patients find prescription drugs in Cottage Grove at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Cottage Grove (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cottage Grove provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Cottage Grove, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cottage Grove, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cottage Grove, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cottage Grove, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cottage Grove, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cottage Grove, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cottage Grove, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cottage Grove, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cottage Grove!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cottage Grove, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.