CVS stores near me in Farmington, MN
19605 PILOT KNOB RD.
FARMINGTON, MN, 55024
Farmington, Minnesota Pharmacies
The Farmington area has 28 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily coverage can all get their prescription medication demands met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Farmington, like when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are short on time and would rather not get out of your car to go inside, the 13 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Farmington Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Farmington, including cheering on your team at Irish Stadium. Whatever unexpected twists come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Farmington does more than provide somewhere to get a new prescription from M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Farmington Services
CVS pharmacies in Farmington are open to meet the requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Farmington at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Pilot Knob Road location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Farmington (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Farmington.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Farmington, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Farmington, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Farmington, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Farmington, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Farmington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Farmington, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Farmington, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Farmington, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Farmington, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Farmington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Farmington, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.