CVS stores near me in Grand Rapids, MN
2140 S POKEGAMA AVE
GRAND RAPIDS, MN, 55744
Grand Rapids, Minnesota Pharmacies
If you are in search of medication in Grand Rapids, look no further. The pharmacy at the S Pokegama Ave CVS can gladly satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easy to get to for everyone from locals to travelers packing up to hit the road, and everyone in between. There are times when you're in a rush and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Grand Rapids. There could be other occasions when you have to go to one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you're trying to make a late flight or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the details of the S Pokegama Ave CVS to find out what amenities it has.
Your Grand Rapids Pharmacy
In Grand Rapids, there is plenty to do, such as cheering on your team at Ira Arena. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Grand Rapids does more than provide somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Grand Rapids CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are provided at our Grand Rapids pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Grand Rapids at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the S Pokegama Ave location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Grand Rapids (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Grand Rapids provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Grand Rapids, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grand Rapids, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grand Rapids, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grand Rapids, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grand Rapids, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grand Rapids, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grand Rapids, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grand Rapids, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grand Rapids!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grand Rapids, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.