CVS stores near me in Hastings, MN
HASTINGS, MN, 55033
Hastings, Minnesota Pharmacies
Hastings residents, from those content to stay home to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 23 Hastings area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Hastings, like when you've booked a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 10 drive-thru pharmacies near Hastings for those times when you're pressed for time and can't go inside.
Your Hastings Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Hastings, where there is so much to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Hastings Water Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Hastings does more than provide a place to pick up a new order from Regina Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Hastings CVS Pharmacies Services
Hastings CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Vermillion St store help our patients find medication in Hastings at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes including prescription delivery in Hastings (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hastings provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Hastings, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hastings, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hastings, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hastings, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hastings, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hastings, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Hastings, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hastings, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hastings, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hastings!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hastings, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.