CVS stores near me in Lakeville, MN
17665 KENWOOD TR.
LAKEVILLE, MN, 55044
18275 KENRICK AVE
LAKEVILLE, MN, 55044
Pharmacies in Lakeville, Minnesota
The Lakeville area has 26 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters getting ready for their next trip and residents who require regular coverage can all get their prescription medication needs met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Lakeville, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're short on time and can't get out of your car to shop, the 12 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Lakeville Pharmacy
There are several options if you're looking for something to do in Lakeville, including cheering on your team at Dan Patch Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Lakeville not only provides the ability to fill new orders from M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Lakeville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Lakeville are open to meet the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Lakeville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Kenrick Ave location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as prescription delivery in Lakeville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lakeville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Lakeville, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakeville, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakeville, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakeville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakeville, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakeville, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakeville, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakeville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakeville, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.