CVS stores near me in Mankato, MN
Mankato, Minnesota Pharmacies
You can shop at 3 CVS pharmacies in the Mankato area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new semester at Minnesota State University-Mankato, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Mankato natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Mankato is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you find yourself in such a hurry that you can't leave your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 2 drive-thru pharmacies near Mankato are there for you.
Your Mankato Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Mankato, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Mankato, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to st josephs hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Mankato Services
Mankato CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Mankato at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Monks Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer medication delivery in Mankato (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mankato.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Mankato, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mankato, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mankato, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mankato, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mankato, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mankato, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Mankato, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mankato, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mankato, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mankato!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mankato, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.