CVS stores near me in Maple Grove, MN
Pharmacies in Maple Grove, Minnesota
You can shop at 58 CVS pharmacies in the Maple Grove area, making it easy for locals to purchase their medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Maple Grove natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Maple Grove is your only solution, such as when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When that happens, the 24 drive-thru locations near town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Maple Grove
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require. In Maple Grove, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Venetian Waterpark at Holiday Inn Hotel Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Maple Grove is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Crystal Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Maple Grove
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. services to meet the demands of all residents, including are offered at our Maple Grove pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Maple Grove at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Grove Circle N location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Maple Grove (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Maple Grove.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Maple Grove, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Maple Grove, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Maple Grove, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Maple Grove, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Maple Grove, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Maple Grove, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Maple Grove, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Maple Grove, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Maple Grove, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Maple Grove!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Maple Grove, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.