CVS stores near me in Maplewood, MN
2196 WHITE BEAR AVE. N.
MAPLEWOOD, MN, 55109
Pharmacies in Maplewood, Minnesota
Maplewood citizens, from students at Mitchell Hamline School Of Law to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 81 CVS pharmacies in the Maplewood area to help you find the medicinal care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Maplewood, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Minneapolis-St Paul Intl, you will be happy to know you can find 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. You'll also find 33 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're in a hurry and can't look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Maplewood
You have many possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Maplewood, like enjoying Mississippi National River and Recreation Area or catching a game at CHS Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Maplewood is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Regions Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Maplewood Services
Maplewood CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the University Ave W location help you find prescription drugs in Maplewood at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Maplewood (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Maplewood.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Maplewood, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Maplewood, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Maplewood, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Maplewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Maplewood, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Maplewood, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Maplewood, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Maplewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.