CVS stores near me in Richfield, MN
Pharmacies in Richfield, Minnesota
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Richfield area. In fact, you'll find 86 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next journey or a student getting a refill prior to heading off to Northwestern Health Sciences University, we've got you covered. When you are catching a late flight out of Minneapolis-St Paul Intl, and need to fill prescriptions to finalize your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Richfield is what you're looking for. Along with the 5 24-hour pharmacies, there are 37 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Richfield Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Richfield, this is especially important because there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Great Wolf Lodge Water Park | Minnesota. Locating the best pharmacy in Richfield does more than give you the ability to get new orders from Bavia Health at Fairview Southdale Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Richfield CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our Richfield pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Penn Ave S store help our patients get rapid refills in Richfield at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Richfield (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Richfield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Richfield, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richfield, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richfield, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richfield, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Richfield, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richfield, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richfield, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.