CVS stores near me in Rogers, MN
Pharmacies in Rogers, Minnesota
Rogers citizens, from those happy to stay home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 41 CVS pharmacies in the Rogers area to help provide the medicinal care you need. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Rogers, such as when you're catching a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Additionally, you will find 19 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're in a rush and can't look for parking.
Your Rogers Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. This is extra important in Rogers, where there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Venetian Waterpark at Holiday Inn Hotel Maple Grove/Arbor Lakes. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Rogers, you need one that provides prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Rogers
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are provided at our Rogers pharmacies to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Rogers at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the John Milless Drive location. Set up an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes including medication refills, medication delivery in Rogers (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rogers offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Rogers, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rogers, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rogers, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rogers, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rogers, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rogers, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Rogers, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rogers, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rogers, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rogers!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rogers, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.