CVS stores near me in Shakopee, MN
4050 DEAN LAKE BLVD.
SHAKOPEE, MN, 55379
1685 17TH AVE E
SHAKOPEE, MN, 55379
Shakopee, Minnesota Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Shakopee area is easy. In fact, you can find 51 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big trip or before starting another semester at Bethany Global University, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you are catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-minute packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Shakopee. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 20 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shakopee
In Shakopee, there is a lot to do, including catching a game at Chaska Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Shakopee does more than provide somewhere to pick up new orders from St. Francis Regional Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Shakopee
Shakopee CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Shakopee at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 17th Ave E location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription delivery in Shakopee (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Shakopee offer everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Shakopee, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Shakopee, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Shakopee, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Shakopee, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Shakopee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Shakopee, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Shakopee, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Shakopee, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Shakopee, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Shakopee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Shakopee, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.