CVS stores near me in Shoreview, MN
3800 LEXINGTON AVE N
SHOREVIEW, MN, 55126
Shoreview, Minnesota Pharmacies
There are 73 in the Shoreview area, so there is a good chance you'll find one not too far away. If you are getting your luggage ready to head out of town, a student on campus at Bethel University, or a local staying at home, your medication is important, and your local CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near Shoreview. Additionally, you will find 30 drive-thru drugstores in the city in case you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Shoreview
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. In Shoreview, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Shoreview does more than provide the ability to fill new prescriptions from Bavia Health at Unity Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Shoreview CVS Pharmacies Services
Shoreview CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Shoreview at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Lexington Ave N location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing medication delivery in Shoreview (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Shoreview.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Shoreview, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Shoreview, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Shoreview, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Shoreview, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Shoreview, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Shoreview, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Shoreview, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Shoreview, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Shoreview, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Shoreview!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Shoreview, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.