CVS stores near me in Stillwater, MN
Stillwater, Minnesota Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Stillwater area is simple. In fact, you'll find 35 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a traveler packing up for your next trip, we've got you covered. When you are catching a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Stillwater is what you're looking for. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 12 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to search for a parking spot and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Stillwater
There are several choices if you're looking for something to do in Stillwater, including cheering on your team at May Township Ballpark. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Stillwater is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from Lakeview Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Stillwater Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Stillwater pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Market Dr location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Stillwater at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Stillwater (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Stillwater.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Stillwater, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stillwater, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stillwater, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stillwater, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stillwater, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stillwater, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Stillwater, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stillwater, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stillwater, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stillwater!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stillwater, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.