CVS stores near me in Virginia, MN
1001 13TH ST S
VIRGINIA, MN, 55792
Virginia, Minnesota Pharmacies
You will find a pharmacy at the 13th St S CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Virginia. So whether you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey, we've got you taken care of. If you're short on time and can't waste the time to look for parking and go inside the store, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Virginia. Check pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your medication any time of night, such as when you are catching a late flight.
Your Virginia Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you need. This is especially important in Virginia, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Virginia helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Virginia
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Virginia are proud to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Virginia at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 13th St S location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes like prescription refills, medication delivery in Virginia (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Virginia offer everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Virginia, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Virginia, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Virginia, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Virginia, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Virginia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Virginia, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Virginia, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Virginia, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Virginia, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Virginia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Virginia, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.