CVS stores near me in Woodbury, MN
2150 EAGLE CREEK LN.
WOODBURY, MN, 55129
8468 TAMARACK BAY
WOODBURY, MN, 55125
7200 VALLEY CREEK PLZ
WOODBURY, MN, 55125
449 COMMERCE DR
WOODBURY, MN, 55125
Woodbury, Minnesota Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Woodbury area. In fact, there are 57 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at Metropolitan State University or packing up before a long-awaited vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a late flight, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Woodbury. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 22 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Woodbury Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. This is extra important in Woodbury, where there is a lot to doósuch as exploring Mississippi National River and Recreation Area. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Woodbury not only gives you a place to fill a new prescription from Regions Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Woodbury
Woodbury CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Valley Creek Plz location help you get prescriptions refilled in Woodbury at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Woodbury (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Woodbury.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Woodbury, MN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, MN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Woodbury, MN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Woodbury, MN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Woodbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Woodbury, MN?
For pharmacy delivery in Woodbury, Minnesota, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Minnesota offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, MN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Minnesota. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Woodbury, MN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Woodbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Woodbury, MN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.