CVS stores near me in Booneville, MS
301 AMERICAN AVENUE
BOONEVILLE, MS, 38829
Booneville, Mississippi Pharmacies
If you are in search of medication in Booneville, you're in luck. The pharmacy at the American Avenue CVS will gladly meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easily accessible for everyone from locals to travelers leaving for their next adventure, and more. There are times when you have to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Booneville, like when you're doing a little last-minute packing prior to catching a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Every now and then, you could be too short on time to find a parking space and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the American Avenue CVS to find out what amenities it offers.
Your Booneville Pharmacy
There are plenty of possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Booneville, like cheering on your team at Tiger Stadium. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Booneville, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Booneville CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Booneville to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the American Avenue location help our patients get medication refilled in Booneville at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Booneville (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Booneville provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Booneville, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Booneville, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Booneville, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Booneville, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Booneville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Booneville, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Booneville, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Booneville, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Booneville, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Booneville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Booneville, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.