CVS stores near me in Carthage, MS
205 HIGHWAY 16 WEST
CARTHAGE, MS, 39051
Pharmacies in Carthage, Mississippi
Since there are 2 CVS pharmacies in the Carthage area, there is a good chance you'll find one not too far away. If you're getting your luggage ready for a fun tripor a local enjoying life in Carthage, your prescription medication is important, and your local CVS helps you access them. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're pressed for time. Fortunately, there are 2 drive-thru pharmacies near town when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Carthage
You're sure to have plenty to pass the time in Carthage but to get the most out of your day, you have to be prepared. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Carthage is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Baptist Medical Center Leake, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Carthage Services
Carthage CVS pharmacies are here to meet the requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 16 West location help you get rapid refills in Carthage at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer prescription delivery in Carthage (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Carthage.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Carthage, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carthage, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carthage, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carthage, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carthage, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carthage, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Carthage, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carthage, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carthage, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carthage!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carthage, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.