CVS stores near me in Greenville, MS
760 S MARTIN LUTHER KING HWY
GREENVILLE, MS, 38701
Pharmacies in Greenville, Mississippi
The Martin Luther King Jr CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently situated in the heart of Greenville. Vacationers preparing for their next trip, and residents who require daily coverage, can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. If you're running late and can't get out of your car and go inside the store, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Greenville. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to help you get your prescription filled any time of day, like when you are catching a red-eye.
Your Greenville Pharmacy
In Greenville, there's plenty to do, including catching a game at Legion Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Greenville not only provides a place to fill new orders from Family Medical Center; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Greenville
Greenville CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Greenville at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Martin Luther King Jr location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing medication delivery in Greenville (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Greenville.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Greenville, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Greenville, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Greenville, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Greenville, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Greenville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Greenville, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Greenville, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Greenville, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Greenville, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Greenville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Greenville, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.