CVS stores near me in Grenada, MS
1209 SUNSET DR.
GRENADA, MS, 38901
Grenada, Mississippi Pharmacies
The Sunset Drive CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the heart of Grenada. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure, and residents who require regular refills, can all get their prescription medication needs covered. If you're running late and can't search for a parking spot and go inside to browse, head to a drive-thru pharmacy near Grenada. Check pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, like when you are catching a late flight.
Your Grenada Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Grenada, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are out and about. Finding the best pharmacy in Grenada does more than give you somewhere to pick up new prescriptions from Baptist Memorial Hospital-North; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Grenada CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Grenada to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Sunset Drive location help our patients get medication refilled in Grenada at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Grenada (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Grenada.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Grenada, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grenada, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grenada, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grenada, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grenada, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grenada, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Grenada, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grenada, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grenada, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grenada!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grenada, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.