CVS stores near me in Hurley, MS
7021 HWY 614, PO BOX 789
HURLEY, MS, 39555
Pharmacies in Hurley, Mississippi
Hurley citizens, from those content to relax at home to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Hurley area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. There will sometimes be days when you are short on time and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Hurley in town so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Hurley Pharmacy
You're sure to find countless things to do in Hurley but to get the most out of your day, you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Hurley is the place to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Hurley Services
CVS pharmacies in Hurley are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Hurley at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 614 location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Hurley (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hurley.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Hurley, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hurley, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hurley, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hurley, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hurley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hurley, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Hurley, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hurley, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hurley, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hurley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hurley, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.