CVS stores near me in Jackson, MS
305 MEADOWBROOK RD.
JACKSON, MS, 39206
2803 SUNCREST DR
JACKSON, MS, 39212
1420 CANTON MART RD.
JACKSON, MS, 39211
6365 I 55 N
JACKSON, MS, 39213
Jackson, Mississippi Pharmacies
You will find 14 CVS pharmacies in the Jackson area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. College students living near campus at Jackson State University, travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their medication without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you're pressed for time and can't run into the store. Thankfully, there are 11 drive thru pharmacies in Jackson in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jackson
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Stadium Wrap America LLC, there is a lot to do in Jackson. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Jackson does more than provide the ability to pick up a new order from Baptist Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to make it through the day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Jackson
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Jackson are happy to provide the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North State Street location help you get medication refilled in Jackson at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with accessing medication delivery in Jackson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Jackson.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Jackson, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jackson, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jackson, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jackson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jackson, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Jackson, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jackson, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jackson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.