CVS stores near me in Kosciusko, MS
108 HWY 12 EAST
KOSCIUSKO, MS, 39090
Pharmacies in Kosciusko, Mississippi
The Highway 12 East CVS has a pharmacy and is easily accessible in the center of Kosciusko. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication refilling your prescription to have at home or a vacationer getting ready for your next journey, your pharmaceutical needs are taken care of. If you're running late and don't have time to search for a parking spot and go inside the store, go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Kosciusko. Look at pharmacy hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you've booked a red-eye.
Your Kosciusko Pharmacy
There are numerous choices for things to do in Kosciusko, but occasionally when you are taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Kosciusko is where to go for getting a new prescription after being discharged from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Attala, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Kosciusko CVS Pharmacies Services
Kosciusko CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highway 12 East store help you find medication in Kosciusko at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing prescription delivery in Kosciusko (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kosciusko offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Kosciusko, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kosciusko, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kosciusko, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kosciusko, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kosciusko, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kosciusko, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Kosciusko, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kosciusko, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kosciusko, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kosciusko!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kosciusko, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.