CVS stores near me in Laurel, MS
501 NORTH 16TH AVE.
LAUREL, MS, 39440
Pharmacies in Laurel, Mississippi
If you are searching for a prescription refill in Laurel, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the North 16th Avenue CVS can happily meet your needs. Centrally located, the pharmacy is easily accessible for everyone from locals to vacationers getting ready to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're running low on time and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Laurel. You might have other situations when you need to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are doing a little quick packing for a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the details of the North 16th Avenue CVS to learn what amenities it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Laurel
There is a lot to do in Laurel, like cheering on your team at Watkins Stadium. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Laurel is where to go for picking up a prescription order after being discharged from Laurel Charity Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Laurel Services
Laurel CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Laurel at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North 16th Avenue location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Laurel (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Laurel.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Laurel, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Laurel, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Laurel, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Laurel, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Laurel, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Laurel, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Laurel, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Laurel, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Laurel, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Laurel!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Laurel, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.