CVS stores near me in Richland, MS
915 HIGHWAY 49 SOUTH
RICHLAND, MS, 39218
Pharmacies in Richland, Mississippi
Richland locals, from students at Jackson State University to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 14 CVS pharmacies in the Richland area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. There will sometimes be days when you're running late and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find 11 drive thru pharmacies in Richland in the city to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Richland
In Richland, there is plenty to do, such as cheering on your team at Trustmark Park. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Richland does more than provide a place to fill new prescriptions from Baptist Medical Center; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items needed to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Richland CVS Pharmacies Services
Richland CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Highway 49 South location help you find prescription drugs in Richland at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Richland (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Richland.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription medication as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Richland, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Richland, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Richland, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Richland, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Richland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Richland, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Richland, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Richland, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Richland, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Richland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Richland, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.