CVS stores near me in Southaven, MS
55 GOODMAN ROAD WEST
SOUTHAVEN, MS, 38671
2955 CHURCH STREET EAST
SOUTHAVEN, MS, 38671
Pharmacies in Southaven, Mississippi
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Southaven area is a piece of snap. In fact, you'll find 20 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for your next journey or a student getting your medication prior to heading off to Strayer University-Tennessee, we've got you covered. When you booked a red-eye out of Memphis International, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Southaven is what you'll need. In addition to the 6 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 15 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to find a place to park and go in the store.
Your Southaven Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Landers Center, there is plenty to do in Southaven. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Southaven, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
Southaven CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Southaven pharmacies are proud to provide services to meet the demands of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Goodman Road West store help our patients find medication in Southaven at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Southaven (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Southaven provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Southaven, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Southaven, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Southaven, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Southaven, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Southaven, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Southaven, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Southaven, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Southaven, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Southaven, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Southaven!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Southaven, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.