CVS stores near me in Starkville, MS
401 HWY 12 EAST
STARKVILLE, MS, 39759
Starkville, Mississippi Pharmacies
The Starkville area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Mississippi State University, globetrotters packing for their next adventure and locals who require regular care all have their prescription medication needs met. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a hurry and don't have time to find a parking space. Thankfully, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Starkville in town to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Starkville
There's a lot to do in Starkville, like cheering on your team at Davis Wade Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Starkville, you have to find one that offers prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Starkville Services
Starkville CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highway 12 East store help you find medication in Starkville at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Starkville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Starkville offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Starkville, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Starkville, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Starkville, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Starkville, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Starkville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Starkville, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Starkville, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Starkville, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Starkville, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Starkville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Starkville, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.