CVS stores near me in Tupelo, MS
702 W. MAIN ST.
TUPELO, MS, 38804
Pharmacies in Tupelo, Mississippi
With 2 CVS pharmacies in the Tupelo area, you are likely to have one nearby. If you're packing up to head to Tupelo Municipal or a local just living the Tupelo life, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're running low on time. You will find 2 drive-thru drugstores in the city if you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Tupelo Pharmacy
There are plenty of options for things to do in Tupelo, like exploring Tupelo National Battlefield. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Tupelo is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from North Mississippi Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Tupelo CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Tupelo pharmacies are proud to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Main Street store help our patients find prescription drugs in Tupelo at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication delivery in Tupelo (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tupelo.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Tupelo, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tupelo, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tupelo, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tupelo, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tupelo, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tupelo, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Tupelo, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tupelo, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tupelo, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tupelo!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tupelo, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.