CVS stores near me in Vicksburg, MS
1435 N. FRONTAGE RD.
VICKSBURG, MS, 39180
Vicksburg, Mississippi Pharmacies
The N. Frontage rd CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently located in the heart of Vicksburg. Globetrotters preparing for their next adventure, and locals who require daily refills, all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. When you booked a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Vicksburg is what you need. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, you can look for drive-thru pharmacies when you don't have time to find a place to park and run into the store.
Your Vicksburg Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. In Vicksburg, this is especially important because there is a lot to doósuch as exploring Vicksburg National Military Park. Finding the best pharmacy in Vicksburg not only provides somewhere to fill new orders from Kuhn Memorial State Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
Vicksburg CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our Vicksburg pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Vicksburg at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the N. Frontage rd location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Vicksburg (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Vicksburg.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Vicksburg, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vicksburg, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vicksburg, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vicksburg, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vicksburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vicksburg, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Vicksburg, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vicksburg, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vicksburg, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vicksburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vicksburg, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.