CVS stores near me in Yazoo City, MS
800 EAST 15TH ST.
YAZOO CITY, MS, 39194
Yazoo City, Mississippi Pharmacies
There's a pharmacy at the East 15Th St. CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Yazoo City. So whether you are you're a student getting your medication getting refills for your home or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. If you booked a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Yazoo City is what you need. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, you can look for drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to find a parking spot and go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Yazoo City
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need. In Yazoo City, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to have a really fun day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Yazoo City, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Jackson Memorial Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Yazoo City
Yazoo City CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East 15Th St. store help you get rapid refills in Yazoo City at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Yazoo City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Yazoo City provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Yazoo City, MS Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Yazoo City, MS?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Yazoo City, MS deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Yazoo City, MS?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Yazoo City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Yazoo City, MS?
For pharmacy delivery in Yazoo City, Mississippi, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Mississippi offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Yazoo City, MS?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Mississippi. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Yazoo City, MS?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Yazoo City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Yazoo City, MS offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.