CVS stores near me in Eureka, MO
245 E. 5TH ST.
EUREKA, MO, 63025
Pharmacies in Eureka, Missouri
Eureka citizens, from college students at Logan University to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 73 CVS pharmacies in the Eureka area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you require. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Eureka, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be happy to know you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 19 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a rush and can't look for parking.
Your Eureka Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. In Eureka, this is especially important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Eureka, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Eureka
CVS pharmacies in Eureka are committed to meeting the demands of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Eureka at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists. Create a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Eureka (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Eureka offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Eureka, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Eureka, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Eureka, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Eureka, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Eureka, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Eureka, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Eureka, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Eureka, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Eureka, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Eureka!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Eureka, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.