CVS stores near me in Ferguson, MO
49 N. FLORISSANT RD.
FERGUSON, MO, 63135
Pharmacies in Ferguson, Missouri
You can shop at 94 CVS pharmacies in the Ferguson area, making it easy for residents to find their prescription medication. College students getting ready to move in for another term at University Of Missouri-St Louis, vacationers packing up before going to the airport, and Ferguson natives all can get their medication without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Ferguson is your only option, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Lambert-St Louis International. Luckily, you can find 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you could be in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 28 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ferguson
You are sure to have plenty to keep you busy in Ferguson but to truly enjoy your day, you have to be able to handle what comes your way. Whatever unexpected turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Ferguson is where to go for filling a prescription order after being released from Hawthorn's Childrens Psychiatric Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Ferguson
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Ferguson are pleased to offer the following services to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get medication refilled in Ferguson at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes including medication delivery in Ferguson (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ferguson.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Ferguson, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ferguson, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ferguson, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ferguson, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ferguson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ferguson, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Ferguson, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ferguson, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ferguson, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ferguson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ferguson, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.