CVS stores near me in High Ridge, MO
20 DILLON PLAZA DR.
HIGH RIDGE, MO, 63049
High Ridge, Missouri Pharmacies
There are 61 CVS pharmacies in the High Ridge area, making it easy for locals to buy their prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and High Ridge natives all can buy their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near High Ridge is the only option, such as when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you end up being in such a rush that you can't leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in High Ridge
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you need. In High Ridge, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in High Ridge does more than give you a place to get a new order from SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in High Ridge Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our High Ridge pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you get rapid refills in High Ridge at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in High Ridge (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near High Ridge provide ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy High Ridge, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in High Ridge, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in High Ridge, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in High Ridge, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in High Ridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in High Ridge, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in High Ridge, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in High Ridge, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in High Ridge, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in High Ridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in High Ridge, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.