CVS stores near me in Independence, MO
11115 E US HWY 24 HWY
INDEPENDENCE, MO, 64054
3825 S. NOLAND RD.
INDEPENDENCE, MO, 64055
17301 E US 24TH HWY.
INDEPENDENCE, MO, 64056
1315 WEST 23RD ST.
INDEPENDENCE, MO, 64050
17810 E 39TH ST S
INDEPENDENCE, MO, 64055
Independence, Missouri Pharmacies
The Independence area has 69 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals in need of ongoing refills can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Independence, like when you booked a red-eye. Luckily, there are 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to park, the 45 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Independence
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. In Independence, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Splash Park @ McCoy Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Independence is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Centerpoint Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Independence Services
CVS pharmacies in Independence are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East US 24 Highway store help our patients get rapid refills in Independence at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Independence (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Independence.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Independence, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Independence, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Independence, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Independence, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Independence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Independence, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Independence, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Independence, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Independence, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Independence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Independence, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.