CVS stores near me in Olivette, MO
9141 OLIVE BLVD.
OLIVETTE, MO, 63132
Pharmacies in Olivette, Missouri
The Olivette area has 98 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Chamberlain University-Missouri, travelers preparing for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Olivette, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Lambert-St Louis International. Fortunately, there are 11 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you're in a rush and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 27 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Olivette
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of cheering on your team at Muhl Schemmer Stadium or exploring Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site, you will surely find a lot to do in Olivette. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Olivette does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Olivette
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Olivette to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Olivette at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Olive Boulevard location. Develop a personalized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your refills in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, medication delivery in Olivette (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Olivette provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Olivette, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Olivette, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Olivette, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Olivette, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Olivette, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Olivette, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Olivette, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Olivette, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Olivette, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Olivette!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Olivette, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.