CVS stores near me in Pacific, MO
2120 WEST OSAGE ST.
PACIFIC, MO, 63069
Pacific, Missouri Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Pacific area is simple. In fact, there are 31 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication just to have refills on hand or preparing for a fun vacation, we've got you covered. When you're catching a late flight, and have to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Pacific. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 5 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to search for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Pacific Pharmacy
There's plenty to do in Pacific, and sometimes when you're out and about you need to be prepared for anything. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Pacific allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Pacific
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Pacific are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Pacific at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Osage Street West location. Develop an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Pacific (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Pacific provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Pacific, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pacific, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pacific, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pacific, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pacific, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pacific, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Pacific, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pacific, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pacific, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pacific!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pacific, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.