CVS stores near me in Raytown, MO
5310 BLUERIDGE BLVD.
RAYTOWN, MO, 64133
9005 EAST 350 HIGHWAY
RAYTOWN, MO, 64133
Raytown, Missouri Pharmacies
You can shop at 80 CVS pharmacies in the Raytown area, which makes it simple for residents to get their medication. Students living near campus at Rockhurst University, globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Raytown is your only option, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 53 drive-thru locations near Raytown are there for you.
Your Raytown Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Raytown, such as exploring Harry S Truman National Historic Site or catching a game at Arrowhead Stadium. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Raytown is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Midwest Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery at Research Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Raytown
CVS pharmacies in Raytown are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East 350 Highway store help our patients get rapid refills in Raytown at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Raytown (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Raytown.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Raytown, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Raytown, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Raytown, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Raytown, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Raytown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Raytown, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Raytown, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Raytown, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Raytown, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Raytown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Raytown, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.