CVS stores near me in Rolla, MO
500 N. BISHOP AVE.
ROLLA, MO, 65401
Rolla, Missouri Pharmacies
If you are looking for medication in Rolla, you're in luck. The pharmacy at the Bishop Ave N CVS can gladly satisfy your pharmaceutical needs. Centrally located, the branch is easily accessible for everyone from locals to college students taking classes at Missouri University Of Science And Technology, globetrotters leaving for their next adventure, and more. Sometimes you have to find a 24-hour pharmacy near Rolla, like when you're doing a bit of quick packing for a red-eye or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Other times, you might be in too much of a to go inside the store and need a drive-thru pharmacy. Check out the information on the Bishop Ave N CVS to find out what services it offers.
Your Local Pharmacy in Rolla
Whatever you have planned, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. In Rolla, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Rolla does more than provide a place to fill a new prescription from Phelps Health Hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Rolla CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Rolla are happy to provide services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Bishop Ave N store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Rolla at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Rolla (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Rolla offer ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Rolla, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rolla, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rolla, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rolla, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rolla, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rolla, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Rolla, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rolla, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rolla, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rolla!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rolla, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.