CVS stores near me in Sedalia, MO
100 EAST BROADWAY BLVD
SEDALIA, MO, 65301
Sedalia, Missouri Pharmacies
There is a pharmacy at the East Broadway Blvd CVS, which is conveniently located in the center of Sedalia. So whether you're in need of getting your medication because you're in need of a refill or stocking up for a big vacation, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and need a prescription refill to finalize your preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Sedalia. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a place to park and run into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sedalia
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in Sedalia, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Sedalia, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Catholic life hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Sedalia Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our Sedalia pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Sedalia at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the East Broadway Blvd location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Sedalia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sedalia.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Sedalia, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sedalia, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sedalia, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sedalia, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sedalia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sedalia, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Sedalia, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sedalia, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sedalia, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sedalia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sedalia, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.