CVS stores near me in Sikeston, MO
120 SOUTH MAIN ST.
SIKESTON, MO, 63801
Sikeston, Missouri Pharmacies
If you're searching for a prescription refill in Sikeston, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the Main Street South CVS will gladly meet your requirements. With a central location, the pharmacy is easily accessible for everyone from locals to travelers leaving for their next adventure, and more. Sometimes you're running low on time and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Sikeston. You might have other times when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you are trying to hop on a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Check out the information on the Main Street South CVS to see what amenities it provides.
Your Sikeston Pharmacy
In Sikeston, there is plenty to do, including cheering on your team at VFW Stadium-Home of SHS Bulldogs baseball. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Sikeston is where to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Sikeston Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Sikeston Services
CVS pharmacies in Sikeston are here to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street South store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Sikeston at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Sikeston (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sikeston offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Sikeston, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sikeston, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sikeston, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sikeston, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sikeston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sikeston, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Sikeston, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sikeston, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sikeston, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sikeston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sikeston, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.