CVS stores near me in Washington, MO
Pharmacies in Washington, Missouri
Washington residents, from homebodies happy to relax at home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 4 Washington area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you seek. There will sometimes be times when you're running late and can't get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Washington in town so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Washington
No matter what you do, we help get you what you require. This is extra important in Washington, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Washington is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from ST. Johns Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Washington
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are provided at our pharmacies in Washington to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Washington at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your refills in-store or have pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication refills, medication delivery in Washington (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Washington provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Washington, MO Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Washington, MO?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Washington, MO deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Washington, MO?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Washington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Washington, MO?
For pharmacy delivery in Washington, Missouri, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Missouri offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Washington, MO?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Missouri. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Washington, MO?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Washington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Washington, MO offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.