CVS stores near me in Kearney, NE
4800 3RD AVE
KEARNEY, NE, 68845
Kearney, Nebraska Pharmacies
If you are searching for a prescription refill in Kearney, you're in luck. The 3rd Ave CVS has a pharmacy that can gladly satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the store can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to college students enrolled at University Of Nebraska At Kearney, vacationers packing up to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're in a rush and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Kearney. You might have other occasions when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, such as when you are doing some last-minute packing prior to catching a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Check out the details of the 3rd Ave CVS to find out what services it has.
Your Local Pharmacy in Kearney
There is plenty to do in Kearney, like enjoying a day of having fun at Kearney Whitewater Park : entrance or catching a game at Ron and Carol Cope Stadium. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Kearney does more than provide somewhere to get new prescriptions from Good Samaritan Hospital West Tower Entrance (incl. ICU); it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
Kearney CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Kearney are dedicated to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Kearney at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the 3rd Ave location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription delivery in Kearney (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Kearney.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Kearney, NE Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Kearney, NE?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Kearney, NE deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Kearney, NE?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Kearney, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Kearney, NE?
For pharmacy delivery in Kearney, Nebraska, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Nebraska offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Kearney, NE?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Nebraska. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Kearney, NE?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Kearney!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Kearney, NE offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.