CVS stores near me in Lincoln, NE
1550 SOUTH ST.
LINCOLN, NE, 68502
5611 SOUTH 27TH ST.
LINCOLN, NE, 68512
2755 SOUTH 48TH ST.
LINCOLN, NE, 68506
1411 SUPERIOR STREET
LINCOLN, NE, 68521
5566 SOUTH 56TH ST
LINCOLN, NE, 68516
7002 O STREET
LINCOLN, NE, 68510
333 N 48TH ST
LINCOLN, NE, 68504
8201 S 40TH ST
LINCOLN, NE, 68516
Pharmacies in Lincoln, Nebraska
Since there are 9 CVS pharmacies in the Lincoln area, you are sure to have one nearby. If you are packing up to head to Lincoln Municipal, a student on campus at University Of Nebraska-Lincoln, or a local enjoying life in Lincoln, you need your prescription medication, and your nearby CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes you realize you need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be glad to learn you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near Lincoln. There are also 7 drive-thru pharmacies near Lincoln for when you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lincoln
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need. This is especially important in Lincoln, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to fully enjoy your day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Lincoln allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Lincoln Services
CVS pharmacies in Lincoln are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Superior Street store help you get rapid refills in Lincoln at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Lincoln (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lincoln.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Lincoln, NE Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln, NE?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lincoln, NE deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lincoln, NE?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lincoln, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lincoln, NE?
For pharmacy delivery in Lincoln, Nebraska, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Nebraska offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln, NE?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Nebraska. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lincoln, NE?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lincoln!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln, NE offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.