CVS stores near me in Boulder City, NV
1017 NEVADA WAY,
BOULDER CITY, NV, 89005
Pharmacies in Boulder City, Nevada
You will find 32 CVS pharmacies in the Boulder City area, which makes it a snap to purchase your prescription medication. College students living on-campus at Nevada State College, travelers packing up before leaving town, and Boulder City natives all can buy their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Boulder City is your only solution, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you end up being in such a hurry that you would rather not take the time to park. In such instances, the 24 drive-thru pharmacies near Boulder City are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Boulder City
In Boulder City, there is plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Morse Stadium. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Boulder City is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Family Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Boulder City Services
Boulder City CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical needs of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Boulder City at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Nevada Way location. Create a customized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Boulder City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Boulder City.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Boulder City, NV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Boulder City, NV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Boulder City, NV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Boulder City, NV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Boulder City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Boulder City, NV?
For pharmacy delivery in Boulder City, Nevada, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Nevada offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Boulder City, NV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Nevada. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Boulder City, NV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Boulder City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Boulder City, NV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.