CVS stores near me in Sparks, NV
2878 VISTA BLVD
SPARKS, NV, 89434
5151 SPARKS BLVD.
SPARKS, NV, 89436
680 N. MCCARRAN BLVD., MCCARRAN AND PRATER
SPARKS, NV, 89431
1550 E LINCOLN WAY
SPARKS, NV, 89434
Pharmacies in Sparks, Nevada
You will find 18 CVS pharmacies in the Sparks area, making it a snap for members of the community to purchase their prescription drugs. College students getting ready to move in for a new semester at University Of Nevada-Reno, travelers getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can get their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Sparks is the only option, like when you need to make a red-eye out of Reno Tahoe International. Luckily, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, you find yourself so short on time that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 7 drive-thru drugstores in Sparks are there for you.
Your Sparks Pharmacy
There's a lot to do in Sparks, such as catching a game at Airborne Ranger Motorsports. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Sparks not only provides somewhere to get a new prescription from Renown Rehabilitation Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Sparks Services
CVS pharmacies in Sparks are committed to meeting the demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North McCarran Boulevard store help you get rapid refills in Sparks at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Sparks (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sparks provide everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Sparks, NV Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sparks, NV?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sparks, NV deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sparks, NV?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sparks, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sparks, NV?
For pharmacy delivery in Sparks, Nevada, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Nevada offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sparks, NV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Nevada. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sparks, NV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sparks!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sparks, NV offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.