CVS stores near me in Bedford, NH
66 SOUTH RIVER RD.
BEDFORD, NH, 03110
220 S RIVER RD
BEDFORD, NH, 03110
Bedford, New Hampshire Pharmacies
There are 23 CVS pharmacies in the Bedford area, making it simple for residents to find their medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new year at Saint Anselm College, travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Bedford is the only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Manchester. Luckily, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 17 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Bedford Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in Bedford, where there is a lot to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Dupont Splash Pad. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Bedford does more than give you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Catholic Medical Center; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Bedford CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Bedford are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the S River Rd location help our patients get rapid refills in Bedford at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Bedford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bedford.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Bedford, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bedford, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bedford, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bedford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bedford, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Bedford, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bedford, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bedford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.