CVS stores near me in Dover, NH
50 STERLING WAY
DOVER, NH, 03820
Pharmacies in Dover, New Hampshire
You will find 11 CVS pharmacies in the Dover area, making it easy for residents to find their medication. College students living on-campus at University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you are in a hurry and can't take the time to find a parking space. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Dover in the city so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dover
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require to make it through the day. In Dover, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to have a really fun day. Locating the best pharmacy in Dover not only gives you the ability to get new prescriptions from Wentworth-Douglass Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Dover CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Dover are committed to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Central Ave location help our patients get rapid refills in Dover at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Dover (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dover.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Dover, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dover, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dover, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dover, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dover, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Dover, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dover, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dover, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dover, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.